Saturday, October 9, 2010

Utah

Hey guys. I was in Utah for the last few days. The first couple of days I didn't do much because it was raining so much.. Then I went to Bryce Canyon National Park for a night and Zion National Park for a night. Both pretty awesome rock formations and cliffs and such. I'll try to post some pics to facebook later.. I was going to but I'm in St. George, Utah right now and apparently the computers at the library here block social networking sites like facebook because they're the devil! Pretty scary stuffs...
Anyways.. tonight I'm gonna find some place to sleep in my car and then tomorrow I'm going to go on through Nevada and to Death Valley in California. I'll stay there a night and then I'm gonna come back to Nevada and go to Las Vegas for 2 nights! (not going to Vegas first because it's crazy cheaper to stay Monday and Tuesday nights compared to the weekend)
Anyways.. I'll update y'all again later at some point in the future.
Buh bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment